General Ordering Information
Customers in the U.S. and all countries except those who have an authorized distributor may order directly from Arraystar Inc.
• Online Orders are highly recommended for the fastest processing and shipping.
• Email (email@example.com) or Fax (240-238-9860)
Your order must contain the following information in English:
• Your name, phone number, and email address;
• Product name, catalog number, size, and quantity of each product ordered;
• Shipping address;
• Shipping and Billing address meet the format below:
|City/ State & Zip
You are responsible for notifying Arraystar of any address changes in writing.
• Official Purchase Order or Credit Card information.
We accept following payment methods:
• Major credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Please provide the name, card number, expiration date, and security number on the credit card.
• Official Purchase Order to be paid by a check or wire transfer.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice and are effective at the time of your order.
Payments must be received in full prior to order shipment. Purchase orders must be pre-approved by Arraystar Inc. Terms are net 30 days with 1.5% interest per month charged on past due amounts. Payments must be made in U.S. dollars.
All products are shipped F.O.B. Origin. Arraystar shall choose what it considers the most appropriate carrier or means of shipment unless Customer specifically requests otherwise. Our shipping and handling fee includes shipping, ice packaging and handling. So, if you use your own carrier, you still have to pay for the ice packaging and handling.
For online orders, the shipping and handling charges will be added to the invoice when you check out. For purchase orders, the shipping and handling charges will be added to your invoice after the package is shipped. We do not offer quotations for your shipping charges. If you want to learn the exact charge ahead, please check How to calculate shipping fee and find it out online by yourself.
All quoted and requested delivery dates are estimates only. For international destinations, we usually ship dry ice parcels on a Friday or Monday to ensure a safe and frozen arrival. For domestic destinations, we typically ship dry ice parcels Monday through Wednesday to ensure a safe and frozen arrival.
Arraystar will not be liable for the delays in delivery caused by a third party for any reasons including but not limited to carrier delays, customs clearance, or international holidays (unless the customer informed us).