m6A epitranscriptomic modification is an important layer of gene regulation. With the advancement of m6A profiling technologies, exciting new discoveries are continually being made. In last year alone, many diseases, from cancers, cardiovascular diseases to Covid19 viral infection, have been found to be caused or associated with aberrant m6A modification, highlighting the significance of profiling m6A epitranscriptomics in biological and clinical sciences.
This webinar will cover:
- The m6A epitranscriptomic landscape from mRNA to lncRNA
- New discoveries of m6A in cancer, cardiovascular and Covid19 diseases
- New tools with the power to profile percent modification stoichiometry and at single base resolution
- Arraystar small RNA profiling technologies
- m6A research roadmap - how to design a m6A project