Small RNAs, including miRNAs, pre-miRNAs, tRNAs, tsRNAs, and snoRNAs, perform fundamental functions in the cells and in diseases. Due to their enriched abundance in biofluids, these small RNAs have been studied as a new type of biomarkers. Profiling their expression is essential for studying them in biological and clinical sciences. Here we introduce Arraystar Small RNA Array that surpasses current technologies for simultaneously profiling of multiple small RNA classes.
This webinar covers:
- Small RNA biotypes and functional mechanisms
- Biomarker uses of small RNAs
- Challenges of quantifying small RNAs
- Arraystar small RNA profiling technologies
- Roadmap to study small RNA expression