Arraystar offers a complete microRNA-seq service from RNA preparation and QC, library construction, sequencing, to comprehensive data analyses.
• Highly optimized procedures to maximize the mappable reads and deliver precise quantification.
• Standard analysis package with advanced features: novel miRNA discovery, target gene prediction, gene ontology/pathway analysis, and more.
• Highly precise single-base sequence resolution
• Identification of isomiRs, and distinction of mature miRNAs from pre-microRNAs
• No cross-hybridization ambiguity issues
• Sensitive detection for low abundance miRNAs at single-copy per cell level
• Cost-effective highly optimized full service from Sample to Data
Coverage and Annotation
• Applicable to any species, not dependent on prior miRNAs reference
• Always annotated with the latest miRBase
Advanced Analyses included in Standard Package
• Novel miRNA discovery and secondary structure prediction (Fig. 1)
• Target gene prediction and network (Fig. 2)
• Gene ontology/pathway analysis of miRNA Target Genes (Fig. 3)
Purified total RNA, or frozen tissues, or cell pellets
Please refer to Sample Submission for details in how to get your project started.
Arraystar microRNA seq
1. RNA isolation (Optional)
2. RNA QC
3. Sequencing library construction and library QC
4. Sequencing by illumina platform
5. Raw read data processing
6. Data analyses and report
7. Project data delivery
Defining the rhesus macaque placental miRNAome: Conservation of expression of placental miRNA clusters between the macaque and human. Schmidt J K, et al. Placenta, 2018
Integrated analysis of microRNA and transcription factor reveals important regulators and regulatory motifs in adult B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Shvedova A A, et al. International Journal of Oncology, 2017
MicroRNA Expression Varies according to Glucose Tolerance, Measurement Platform, and Biological Source. Dias S,et al. BioMed Research International, 2017
Next-generation sequencing of the basal cell carcinoma miRNome and a description of novel microRNA candidates under neoadjuvant vis******* therapy: an integrative molecular and surgical case study.Sand M, et al.Ann Oncol,2016
Integrated analysis of dysregulated ncRNA and mRNA expression profiles in humans exposed to carbon nanotubes. Shvedova A A, et al. PloS one, 2016
Survival and Diversity of Human Homologous Dietary MicroRNAs in Conventionally Cooked Top Sirloin and Dried Bovine Tissue Extracts. Dever J T, et al. PloS one, 2015
Molecular fingerprinting of the podocyte reveals novel gene and protein regulatory networks. Melanie Boerries, et al. Kidney International, 2013