• Comprehensive and reliable collection of pathway-focused/disease-specific LncRNAs.
• Simultaneous analysis of LncRNAs and their protein-coding gene targets in the pathways/diseases.
• Explore and establish expressional relationships and regulatory mechanisms between the LncRNAs and the target pathway genes.These lncRNAs are best represented which:
1) Overlap with or located close to the protein coding genes as “neighboring lncRNAs” to regulate the gene in cis in the genome;
2) Act as competing endogenous RNAs (ceRNA) to the protein coding mRNAs in the microRNA mediated gene regulation network in trans in the cytoplasm;
3) Reported in scientific publications for having functional roles in or association with the pathway or disease
• The detailed information about the LncRNAs and their potential coding gene target, included in the data analysis deliverables, for example:
Click the LncRNA accession number listed in databases, you will see the figures showing the detailed information about the LncRNAs and their potential target gene.
Figure 1. The genomic map views of the LncRNA ENST00000412972 and its potential target gene BCL2L1. From the top to the bottom of the figure 1, the following items are displayed:
Genome view: A chromosome ideogram showing the map position of the LncRNA ENST00000412972 and its potential target gene BCL2L1 (red bar).
Map view ruler: The map coordinates of the human genome assembly hg19 for the map views below.
LncRNA map view: The LncRNAs whose genes located at or near the BCL2L1 gene are presented in the Noncoding panel (shaded green). The LncRNAs are indicated by the transcript IDs, the exons by solid blocks, the introns by thin lines, and the transcription directions by arrows. The exons of LncRNA ENST00000412972 are labeled in red, while the exons of the other LncRNAs are labeled in blue.
Coding gene map view: The coding gene BCL2L1 is presented in the Coding panel (shaded blue). The coding gene is indicated by its canonical transcript ID, the exons by solid blocks, the introns by thin lines, and the transcription direction by arrows.
Figure 2. The relationship between LncRNA ENST00000412972 and its protein coding gene target BCL2L1. The other neighboring LncRNAs which may regulate BCL2L1 expression are also shown.
Figure 3. The LncRNA ENST00000566270 may function as a competing endogenous RNA (ceRNA) of the protein coding gene BCL2L1.
* MuTaMe Score, Mutually Targeted MRE Enrichment Score .
1.Tay, Y., et al. (2011) Cell 147 (2): 344-57.
Arraystar's specially-designed LncPath™ microarrays are available only through our LncPath™ microarray service. We provide full-service LncPath™ microarray profiling, from sample preparation to in-depth data analysis. Our step-by-step quality controls are designed to ensure you get the most reliable results. Just send us your samples, and we'll do the rest!
Please refer to Sample Submission for details of how to get your project started.
• RNA isolation (Optional)
• RNA QC
• cDNA synthesis
• Target preparation by labeling with Cy3
• Array hybridization, washing, and scanning
• Data extraction, analysis and summarization
Arraystar's experienced scientists have the expertise in microarray platform technology and intimate knowledge of the pathways and diseases. We apply the state of the art methods for processing, normalization, analysis, and interpretation of the profiling data, with detailed annotation and graphic presentation of genomic information, non-coding/coding relationships, functional classification and grouping in the pathway or disease.
Figure 1. Genomic relationships between the lncRNAs and the pathway gene.
Figure 2. LncRNAs targeting the pathway gene as competing endogenous RNAs.
Figure 3. Expressional correlation of differentially expressed lncRNAs and corresponding protein coding pathway genes as their regulatory targets.
circRNA_100290 plays a role in oral cancer by functioning as a sponge of the miR-29 family. Chen L, et al. Oncogene, 2017
Aberrantly expressed long noncoding RNAs are involved in sevoflurane-induced developing hippocampal neuronal apoptosis: a microarray related study.X Chen et al.Metabolic Brain Disease, 2016
Detection and Analysis of Wnt Pathway Related lncRNAs Expression Profile in Lung Adenocarcinoma. Chen J, et al. Pathology & Oncology Research, 2016
Decreased expression of long noncoding RNA MT1JP may be a novel diagnostic and predictive biomarker in gastric cancer. Yang J, et al. Int J Clin Exp Pathol, 2017
Expression of LOC285758, a potential long non-coding biomarker, is methylation-dependent and correlates with glioma malignancy grade. Matjasic A, et al. Radiology and Oncology, 2017