- Work effectively within a cross-functional team of Product Managers, R&D, Sales and Marketing with the specific responsibility of guiding product development, product launch, product branding, sales performance and market share growth,
- Conduct market research so as to gain in depth market understanding of current and future trends, competitors, and scientific publications related to the product and industry,
- Develop and implement marketing strategy, product pricing by data based market research; review production and sales costs; anticipate volume; provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and market potential analyses,
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated launch planes with sales, advertising, and production. Provide the marketing documentations and/or guidelines. Review all product labeling and promotional strategies that are generated to support product launch and commercialization. Ensure all the market touch points, both online and offline, with customers are on the same page with the product marketing strategy.
- Develop and manage distributor relationships so as to expand global customers’ base, and global sales of the new product line. Perform product related marketing and sales training and periodical performance reviews to distributors.
- MS or PhD in Molecular biology, Cell biology, Genetics, Biotechnology or equivalent
- MBA or MS in Marketing is preferred
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience in a biotech or industry environment
- Basic skills in Molecular biology must be required
- Must be able to multitask effectively
- Be adaptable and flexible to meet changing priorities.
- Be able to travel up to 20%
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com