m6A Profiling at Single Nucleotide Resolution
- Arraystar Single Nucleotide Arrays
• The roles of m6A sites in human cancers and diseases
• Single-, Poly- and Clustered m6A sites and functional significance
• m6A stoichiometry, site location and other properties
• Excellent for FFPE, serum, plasma, and whole blood samples
Quantify the percentage of modification at transcript level
- Arraystar Epitranscriptomic Arrays
• The lack of quantitative information by current RNA modification profiling methods
• Simultaneously profile modified gene transcripts, differential modifications, and the percentage of modification for each transcript.
• Excellent coverage for coding and noncoding RNA classes, even for those hard to profile lncRNAs and circRNAs
• Suitable for FFPE, serum, plasma, and whole blood samples.