Comprehensive & Reliable Collection
• Arraystar's LncRNA microarrays are designed using our comprehensive and reliable Long non-coding RNAs database, which integrates the lncRNAs carefully collected from the most authoritative databases, such as Refseq, UCSC known genes, Ensembl and many relative literatures. Most importantly, our database is continually updated to ensure that all the latest annotated LncRNAs are being covered.
• Protein-coding genes are also included on the microarray, allowing for the discovery of coordinated expression with associated protein-coding genes.
Specific & Sensitive Oligo Probe Design
• Arraystar's scientists have designed specific probes to detect only the targeted LncRNA transcripts. Using these probes, even the overlapping transcripts can be clearly distinguished.
• Our specific 60mer oligo probes are synthesized in situ, resulting in superior probe specificity, higher signal to noise ratio, and increased sensitivity.
Efficient & Robust System for Labeling
• Arraystar uses specifically optimized labeling reagents and protocols. By using these reagents and protocols, Arraystar is capable of providing you with highly sensitive and highly-reproducible LncRNA profiling with as little as 50ng of total RNA input.
Robust & Highly Reproducible Results
• The Arraystar LncRNA array platform generates highly reproducible results. An analysis of the same human RNA sample on 20 Arraystar human LncRNA arrays on different days showed excellent technical (array to array) and process (day to day) reproducibility with average CVs lower than 10%. (Fig.1)
Fig.1 Excellent reproducibility from Arraystar LncRNA arrays
In addition, there is an excellent correlation between the results from our LncRNA microarray and qPCR. As shown in Fig.2, the relative fold changes of target LncRNAs measured by Arraystar LncRNA microarray were validated by qPCR. These two types of analysis showed very similar expression profiles for various LncRNAs.
Fig.2 Excellent correlation between Arraystar LncRNA arrays and qPCR results
LncRNA Array Service
LncPath™ Array Service
T-UCR Array Service