- Perform routine molecular biology lab duties such as DNA and RNA extraction, gel electrophoresis, solution and buffer preparation, and etc.
- Perform and document all test procedures with accuracy, consistency and timeliness in accordance with laboratory SOPs and regulatory guidelines.
- Assist with the generation and updating of laboratory SOPs.
- Perform basic lab maintenance tasks such as ordering lab supplies, and keeping detailed lab records.
- Communicate with clients to obtain/verify information of their projects, orders or requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant biological field.
- 1-2 years’ wet lab experience performing molecular biology procedures.
- Knowledge of laboratory safety and practices including standard precautions and hazardous chemical handling.
- Proficiency with basic laboratory calculations, such as dilutions and weights.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and critical problem-solving abilities.
- Previous experience with similar job functions will be preferred.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org