- Work closely with R&D to interpret and translate scientific data/protocol/manual into commercial implications.
- Be responsible for eMarketing, website and other technical content generation and to provide timely updates
- Develop application reviews to give scientists ideas on how they can better utilize our products/services.
- Educate customers about new biological applications/technical advancements via interesting and engaging writing materials and power point presentations.
- Support marketing and sales by designing/implementing hands-on training; conducting customer visits /seminars, and answering presales questions on the applications of our diverse product/service offerings.
- Advise marketing and R&D based upon competitor analysis as well as related industry trends and developments.
Ph.D. in Life Sciences with 1+ year experience in marketing, technical and/or application support is desired. Masters in Life Sciences with 3-5 years in marketing, technical and/or application support;
- Self-motivated, ability to multitask;
- Strong commercial acumen;
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (verbal and written);
- Willing to travel about 20-30% ( US, Canada, Europe, Asia)