- Design, characterize, validate and support commercialize new products according to the company’s R&D strategy.
- Write product information sheets for new products, including background, product specifications, technical manual, and so on.
- Design experimental schemes, troubleshoot and optimize experimental protocols, and validate experiment data.
- Work with other groups within R&D to track and support projects through each stage of development.
- Manage several projects concurrently to meet aggressive product launch timelines.
- Deliver written and oral reports to manager and extended R&D team at formal meetings
- Collaborate with other functions around the new product launch (e.g., Technical Support, Quality Control, Sales and Marketing)
- Ph.D. preferably earned from a U.S. university in Molecular biology, Cell biology, Genetics, Biotechnology, Medicine or equivalent with a minimum of 2-3+ years of experience in a biotech or industry environment
- Basic skills in Molecular biology must be required
- Must be able to design experiments and analyze data independently.
- Capable of effective troubleshooting and optimizing technical protocols
- Must be able to multitask effectively
- Must be adaptable and flexible to meet changing priorities.
- Must be highly organized and goal-oriented.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications, databases is desired.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com