- Assist senior staff to design, characterize, validate and commercialize new products
- Write product information sheets for new products, including background, product specifications, technical data, and so on.
- Under the guidance of senior staff, design experimental schemes, troubleshoot and optimize experimental protocols, and validate experiment data.
- Work with other groups within R&D to track and support projects through each stage of development.
- Manage several projects concurrently to meet aggressive product launch timelines.
- Deliver written and oral reports to manager and extended R&D team at formal meetings
- Collaborate with other departments across the organization (e.g., Technical Support, Quality Control, Sales and Marketing) to introduce and support products.
- Ph.D. in Molecular biology, Cell biology, Genetics, Biotechnology, Medicine or equivalent with experience in other related discipline or a Master's degree with a minimum of 2-3+ years of experience in a biotech or industry environment
- Basic skills in Molecular biology must be required
- Must be able to design experiments and analyze data independently.
- Capable of effective troubleshooting and optimizing technical protocols
- Must be able to multitask effectively
- Must be adaptable and flexible to meet changing priorities.
- Must be highly organized and goal-oriented.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications, databases is desired.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org